Men's Casual Watches
Men's Casual Watches
Smart watches and sport watches are enhancing their popularity day by day, but the classic analog casual men watches are keeping their seat in the field. In the men’s watches market, casual watches for men are one of the most popular types for years. For everyday activities, men prefer to choose the best option to use for years. Some people can doubt between the casual watches and classic watches. A metal watch band belongs to less formal watches such as casual watches whereas a leather watch band is suitable for more formal occasions. Both types of watches can be combined together with jeans and shirts.
Of course, we have listed some tips for you to use when buying a casual watch, which is a strong supporter of men's style and one of the indispensable accessories.
- When wearing watches in daily life, it is important to fit your wrist size, you should get the watch you feel most comfortable with. In order to find the best watch for your wrist, you must first know your wrist size. The thickness of your wrist is the most important detail in choosing a watch. Therefore, determining whether your wrist is in the very thin, thin, medium or thick categories is the first step in choosing the right watch for your wrist. First of all, you should determine your wrist size with a simple method. Enclose your wrist with a strip of paper and mark the point where the two ends meet. Open the paper and measure it with a straight ruler. If your wrist is 14-16 cm, it is very thin. If it is 16-17 cm, it is thin. If it is 17cm-18cm, it is medium thickness and if it is over 18cm it is thick. If you have a very thin wrist, you should prefer small and minimal designs and stay away from very large wristwatch designs. A 38mm diameter watch is ideal for men with very thin wrists. It is best to choose a thin watch if you have a thin wrist. 40mm wristwatches with an average diameter thin case are ideal and the case thickness should not exceed 8 mm. If you have a medium-thick wrist, you should avoid overly large or small watches. Watches with a diameter of 42 mm will provide a beautiful appearance. A thick wrist requires a large watch, wristwatches with a 44-46mm case are ideal, or you can choose a slightly larger watch.
- The materials used in the band are very important. If you want to choose the perfect casual watches for men, you should pay attention to the material used in the band at least as much as the band width. Metal watch bands look more stylish on men with thick wrists, as they look heavier and thicker than those with leather straps. When choosing a wristwatch, you should first determine your wrist thickness category by learning your wrist size. Then, you can get the perfect look by considering the bracelet and case-related elements.
- Case depth and diameter are one of the most important factors in the terms of comfort. Case diameter is another important consideration when buying a new watch. Generally, men's watch diameters range from 38 mm to 46 mm. All clocks outside of this range can be considered too small or large. Also, another issue in choosing casual watches for men is the thickness of the watch case. Generally, case depth should be proportional to the case diameter. A watch with a diameter of 38mm to 42mm has a thickness of 7mm. Wristwatches of 44 mm and above are approximately 9 mm thick or thicker.
- The last and the final criteria is whether the glass used is scratch resistant. Watches with anti-scratch sapphire glass are always advantageous. If you prefer a model with lower glass, you may regret it later. Since men casual watches used in daily life can be subjected to impact, friction and various impacts, the glass used must be durable.
Here in this page, you can find a wide variety of casual watch options. As you may see, this type is independent and does not have any particular identity. The design, color and shape totally depend on how you like it. There is only one common point among the options, which is that they are of very high quality. Also compared to the classic watch and dress watch, casual watches have lower prices with more models. Men casual watches are the most preferred patterns among all types.
Generally, men's fashion trends in watches are following just behind outfits. The important issue is how you match them together. Below you will find a guideline for matching your wardrobe and your watch.
- Define the formality level of your outfit and match them with the equal level formal watch. Formality matches are the easiest way to stay away from mistakes and keep your style up.
- Adjust the formality of the watch strap. Generally speaking, there are 2 basics in this term. Leathers watch straps are more formal than metal straps and choosing the black leather is considered rate as more formal compared to the brown leather. Throughout the precious metals such as gold and silver can be selected for formal and fancy events.
- Match the details in your watch and your outfit, start with your watch strap. It can be defined as “Matching leather with leather” in the best way. You can match your shoes with a belt with your casual watch strap. If you still do not apply this fashion hack you should try it out. Meanwhile black shoes and belts will go well with black strap, brown shoes and belts will be better with a brown strap.
- For more detail, you can match your metal strap with your belts and shoe buckles metal accents. Thanks to this match, you can be in great harmony at all.
- Precious metals such as silver and gold straps are easier to match compared to leather ones. Silver watches can combine with black or gray shades while gold watches can combine with more earth tones, browns and beiges.