Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Watch Home.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods and only for physical goods purchased from Watch Home.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Watch Home will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Watch Home will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for physical goods purchased from Watch Home is 24 months from the date of purchase.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
• Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
• Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use
• Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
• Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
• Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
• Normal wear and tear
• Damages incurred during transportation
• Any used, previously displayed items
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
• Claims for defective merchandise must be made within two year from invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
• Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging
• We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
• Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
• If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible